Legal Terms and Conditions | Rx Drugs Canada
By accessing or using the Website and the Services, you agree to be bound by these Legal Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all of the Terms & Conditions, then you may not access the Website or use any of the Services.
To assist us in protecting our Canada Pharmacy and our patients legal rights in procuring patients requests to obtain high quality, affordable prescription and non-prescription medications and services. We require that our customers comply with the terms of this Acceptable Use of Legal Terms, which outlines our policies on acceptable use of our services.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any content on this Website through which the Service is provided, without first obtaining express, written permission by us.
NON-EXCLUSIVE, NON-TRANSFERABLE LICENSE TO USE THE WEBSITE
We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view, copy, and print content on the site for your personal use and no commercial purposes as long as they do not violate any aspect of these Legal Terms & Conditions or law, including our intellectual property rights.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
RxDrugsCanada.com expressly disclaims any indication that it is an authorized dealer or agent of any of the medication products, images of medication, whose products are featured on this site. The use or mention of any medication trade name, product name or trademark in this Website is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark owner is at all affiliated with or endorses this Website. Each original medication image, name or product is not a replacement of any genuine brand medication product offered in Canada. They have no official Canadian Brand or Canadian Generic medication status whatsoever. All products and images are trademarks or registered trademarks of either pharmaceutical manufacturers, exporters or dispensing pharmacies located in their country of origin. All other content on the Website, including but not limited to design, text, software, technical drawings, configurations, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement (“Content”) are either copyrighted by us or are the proprietary property of us, our affiliates, or licensors. We reserve any and all rights to the Content. The Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means in whole our part without our prior written permission except you may download and print Content for uses that are not competitive with or derogatory to us, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Please note that this limited consent may be revoked at any time by us and does not include consent to republish Content on the Internet, or any Intranet or Extranet site, or to incorporate the information in any data base or other compilation. Any other use of the Content is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will not systematically extract, collect or harvest through electronic means or otherwise, any data or data fields from the Website, including but not limited to customer identities.
Any image or trademark name on this Website is in no way intended to suggest that any product is an officially issued brand or generic product of Canada or the United States, and all images are trademarks or registered trademarks of original manufacturers and or exporters from their country of origin designers, and are for reference only.
All medical content is supplied by a third party company who is independent from this Website. As such, this Website can not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, and or medical efficacy of the information provided. In all circumstances, you should seek the advice of a health professional pertaining to drug, treatment and or medical condition advice. Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy contracts with its global network of licensed regulated pharmacy dispensaries, pharmaceutical exporters and manufacturers that ship products directly to our patients under supervision of a licensed pharmacist adhering to strict guidelines of the Ministry of Health in their country of origin. Some of the jurisdiction include but are not limited to Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Turkey, India, Singapore and Mauritius. The items within your order may be shipped from any one of these jurisdiction depending on the availability and cost of the products at the time you place your order. The products are sourced from these countries as well as others.
The products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners and are not owned by or affiliated with with Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy or any of its associated companies. Given the nature of the practice of International Prescription Procurement Services. We do not ship any products to Canada as Health Canada prohibits the importation of prescription drugs by courier when imported by Canadian residents for personal use. Nor do we ship any products from Canada to the United States as Canadian pharmacists are not permitted to fill US physicians’ prescriptions. They can only fill prescriptions issued by a physician licensed in a province or territory of Canada. Therefore, Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy takes the position that it may be contrary to professional standards for a pharmacist to fill prescriptions by a physician, licensed in a province or territory of Canada, who has not established an acceptable patient physician relationship with you.
We reserve the right to terminate or limit your access to the Website and or the licenses granted herein for any reason and in our sole discretion.
We may remove or change any of the content appearing on this website and we reserve the right to refuse Services to anyone for any reason at any time at our own discretion and may restrict you access without notice to you in the event that that we need to do so. Utilization of any of the terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which Products are shipped to directly to the customer (unless Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy elects otherwise at its sole discretion), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. All disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with these Legal Terms and Condition shall be submitted to and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in the jurisdiction from which Products are shipped to Customer. The parties submit and acknowledge to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts to finalize adjudication or determination of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Legal Terms and Conditions.
You submit and agree that any discrepancy will be dependent upon the medical regulatory laws of British Anguilla Islands and the locale of The British Anguilla Islands medical regulatory process. Neither you nor we will be liable for any failure to perform any commitment to you because of causes past your or our particular sensible and reasonable control.
BRAND AND GENERIC MEDICATIONS
We make every effort to ensure all information published on this website is accurate, and all all content, materials, and information on this website are provided on an as-is basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it. We do not recommend the self-management of one’s health care. All prescription medication sold on this website is sold as a preventative medication, but not as a treatment or cure, for any of diseases, disorders or abnormal physical states. Reliance on any information provided by or via this website is solely at your own risk. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or consult a licensed physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking the advice of a licensed physician or professional health care provider because of the information provided on this website. You are solely responsible for compliance with any laws applicable in your country of residency.
We provide the highest quality genuine prescription medication dispensed from regulated licensed international pharmacies from Australia, India, Mauritius, New Zealand, Singapore, Turkey and the United Kingdom. All orders require a valid prescription completed by a licensed physician authorized to practice medicine and issue prescriptions in your country of residency. We do not sell any controlled medications.
We offer full anonymity and privacy to all our valued customers. We do not share, sell, or disclose any activity with third parties. We always contact our clients before any order is dispatched via email or private message from your account.
All prices of products sold on our website are subject to change at any time. We shall always confirm the exact price you will be charged before payment of your final order. Unless otherwise stated on your final invoice, payment must be must be received by prior to acceptance of any order. Any payments made by a credit card via any third party processor and accepted accepted by us and paid by a personal check, the check must clear prior to the shipment of any product. In the event of any credit credit terms have been agreed upon by us, all invoices due and payable within thirty days of the date of the invoice. We do not honor any expired pricing and shipping fees on out of stock products or expired coupons.
SHIPPING CHARGES AND TAXES
Charges for shipping and handling will be shown on all invoice(s). If applicable, the customer is responsible for any goods and services tax, sales and any other taxes associated with any order. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on our final invoice.
Title to any products passes from RxDrugsCanada to the patient exclusively at the time the products leave RxDrugsCanada affiliated pharmacy or international licensed or certified fulfillment pharmacy from their country of origin. The shipping dates are provided as estimates only. RxDrugsCanada is not responsible for any delays in shipment or failure to ship by the estimated ship date due to unforeseen circumstances.
The manufacturer of each product available on our website is solely responsible for any warranty associated with any products. To the maximum extent permitted by law in the manufacturers country. RxDrugsCanada disclaims any warranties and conditions, express and or implied, in respect of the products and services contemplated by these terms and conditions including, without limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. RxDrugsCanada or the manufacturer, supplier or fulfillment center does not guarantee any medication sold on this website as preventative, and is not a treatment or cure, for any ailment, disease, disorders or abnormal physical states, and the custom agrees to purchase of any medication brand or generic at their own risk, and understands that RxDrugsCanada does not provide for sale or ship or dispense any generic or brand medication from any Canadian pharmacy and none of the products are Canadian Branded medications. RxDrugsCanada is limited in responsibility for any claims in respect of the products is limited to a replacement of the product or a credit note equivalent to the amount of final invoice.
CLIENT AGREEMENT AND AUTHORIZATION
This Client Agreement, also known as Client Agreement and Authorization, you authorize Canada Pharmacy to act as your authorized agent and attorney so that you may obtain the Products. The following terms and conditions (collectively, the “Terms of Sale”) govern the services provided by Rx Canada Pharmacy Pharmacy and you (the “Customer” or “You”) in relation to obtaining the Products offered for sale by Rx Pharmacy Pharmacy a provider of international pharmacy referral and fulfillment administration services. By accepting delivery of the Products described on a purchase order (an “Order”), the Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these Terms of Sale.(this “Agreement”), by any customer or client (“You”, “me” or “I“) who is purchasing prescription medications (“Medications”) through Canada Pharmacy Pharmacy by using their their online prescription service. You acknowledge and agree with this agreement as follows:
1. By placing an order with Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy, you state you are the person whom you represent yourself to be herein, and you affirm the information
within this client agreement is complete and accurate. You represent, warrant and covenant that: You acknowledge that you are of the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside. You acknowledge you have the full right and authority to enter into this agreement, and are of sound mind, and are fully competent to make your own decisions. You agree you do not reside in any country to which importation of the products you are ordering are not prohibited or restricted by any laws or regulations. You acknowledge you are not ordering any of the products on this website for or on behalf of a minor, and you are not ordering any of the products on this website for the purposes of any conduct that is contrary to the fundamental values of society.
2. You acknowledge that ordering any of the products from Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy website does not violate any applicable law or regulation of the country, state, or other governmental entity in which you reside and you accept full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on this agreement is solely yours. The FDA, due to the current state of their regulations, has taken the position that virtually all shipments of prescription drugs imported from a Canadian online pharmacy by a U.S. consumer will violate the law. However, many legal experts disagree with the FDA’s position in this regard stating that such importation is permitted under certain federal and state laws. Several State governments and consumer rights groups actively promote the importation of medications. The FDA itself provides the public information on how to import medications safely. Furthermore, there is no record of any US individual being prosecuted by the FDA
for importing non-controlled prescription drugs for their personal use.
3. You acknowledge that you are not ordering any product from Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy for the purposes of administering, giving, transferring, transporting, sending, delivering, providing or otherwise making available in any manner, to any individual whether directly or indirectly, and offering to distribute any product for the purposes of trafficking or offering for resale, and you are not impersonating anyone. You agree not to provide false information to in the process of obtaining any of our products and agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself when ordering any products from Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy, and understand It’s a federal crime to make false statements or to misrepresent your information under false pretenses, and you could be prosecuted if you provide any false or misleading information.
4. You also agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale with full knowledge and without undue influence or duress. You further acknowledge that these Terms of Sale are readily accessible on the Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy website and that you have been provided with the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice with respect to these Terms of Sale. You agree all information provided by you is understood to be true at the time stated on your order form.
5. By ordering medication online from Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy, you are giving consent to our Canada Online Pharmacy to use your order information for the purposes of administering and enforcing any order you place on this website. Furthermore, you are agreeing that any of the information you provide with respect to your order for medications, including your prescription information, your physicians information, your address information, and may be shared with with Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy‘s partnered pharmacy medication dispensaries, the authorized physician licensed in the country where the pharmacy dispensary is located, their officers and directors, agents, employees and contractors, including physicians and nurses, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians located in the country where your medication will be dispensed, including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
6. Your also agree that any personal information previously collected by our Accredited Canadian Pharmacy, including mailing addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses, may be shared with partnered pharmacy medication dispensaries, the authorized physician licensed in the country where the pharmacy dispensary is located, their officers and directors, agents, employees and contractors, including physicians and nurses, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to procure your medication, conduct any analysis and evaluation.
7. You without reservation or restriction understand fully that Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy is not a pharmacy, an issuing authority of any governmental entity or agency that is authorized to issue any prescription medication, means of medications and you authorize and provide consent for Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy to procure products on your behalf from its partnered licensed and regulated dispensaries that are predominantly located from outside the USA. You understand that the packaging may be different to that available in your local pharmacy, including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
8. You understand that our Online Canada Pharmacy provides both brand name generic medication from international pharmacies and the brand name or generic names of the products you order are from their country of jurisdiction including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States. You agree not to deal with or act upon any product you purchase from any of our affiliated Canada Rx Pharmacy as if they were genuine, or to induce any person by the belief that it is a genuine brand name product from Canada or the United States. You agree to accept the products that you have authorized Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy to procure on your behalf, and will accept delivery of all products you have ordered ‘as is’ and will not object to the products that have provided to you.
9. You acknowledge and understand that the use or mention of any product name, image or trademark on this website is in no way intended to suggest that any product offered for sale on are owned by Rx Pharmacy and or that the images shown may differentiate in it’s original color, shape or size. You acknowledge we do not condone misuse of our products, nor do we condone anyone using our products to deceive any one in general. You acknowledge and understand that ‘Canada, Canadian, Pharmacy, Medication, Pills, Tablets, Capsules’ is a generic industry standard term and has no implicit meaning. Each original brand name or generic medication is not a replacement of any genuine brand name Canadian products and it is a brand name or generic version of the country of origin. The products and images are trademarks and property of their respective owners and are not owned by or affiliated with Rx Drugs Prescription Pharmacy or any of its associated companies and are for reference only. The use or mention of any tradename, product name, or trademark in this web site is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark owner is at all affiliated with or endorses this website.
10. You agree and warrant that your purchase of any product from any of our affiliate Canada Pharmacies by any and all means, of any type(s) of product ordered by you, which are referenced, or are in any other way directly or indirectly associated with your order and use, shall at all times comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local and international laws.
11. You understand that all of our affiliated Canada Pharmacy Online reserves the right to immediately withdraw, revoke or terminate any order if you disrespect, defame, or slander its staff, affiliates, services and products or violate any of the terms of sale.
12. You understand and agree that by placing any order as a customer, you, on behalf of yourself, your heirs, assigns and successors, hereby agree to all of the following terms and conditions, and represent that you understand all of the following terms and conditions and that you have had adequate opportunity to consult any advisors necessary, whether medical, legal or otherwise.
13. You agree If you are placing the order on behalf of someone else, you represent that you have obtained all necessary consent, permission and authorization to do so on behalf of that person and their heirs, assigns and successors and the person you represent agrees to all of the following terms and conditions, understands all of the following terms and conditions and has had an adequate opportunity to consult any advisors necessary, whether medical, legal or otherwise. In the case of paragraph 1 above, if you do not agree with all of the following terms and conditions, you agree that you will not place any orders on any of the websites of Rx Canada Pharmacy. In the case of paragraph 3 above, if you do not have that person’s consent, permission or authorization or that person does not agree with all of the terms below, you agree that you will not place any orders on the website of Rx Drugs.
14. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that all prescriptions you order are being provided by all Canada Online Pharmacy affiliated International pharmacy fulfillment center and that the information and services provided by any of our affiliate Canada Pharmacies are strictly for the purposes of assisting you in procuring filling a prescription prescribed by a qualified licensed physician licensed where you obtained the prescription. Furthermore, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that the medications you order through Canadian Pharmacy will be filled and shipped by an approved international licensed pharmacy fulfillment center located the countries listed below, but are not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States. You understand, acknowledge, agree and authorize Rx Canada Pharmacy
to procure any of the products you order on your behalf from various countries including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that title to any product(s) ordered by you passes from on the website of Canada Pharmacy Pharmacy, to the pharmacy or fulfillment center that fills your order to you when the products(s) are shipped from various countries including, but are not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States, where the pharmacy or dispensing fulfillment is located.
15. You understand that it is your responsibility to have your prescribing licensed physician (“Your Own Physician”) conduct regular physical examinations, including any and all required testing, to ensure that you have no medical problems which would constitute a contraindication to you taking the Product. You certify that you have had a physical examination by a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the country, state, or other applicable jurisdiction in which you reside within the last twelve (12) months from the date of accepting delivery of the Products described in the Order.
16. You acknowledge that you are required by law to have a licensed Physician in your country of residence or an International Physician (the “International MD” respectively) review your medical information and that Canada Pharmacy Pharmacy and its delegates, employees and contractors have relied on the information and documentation provided by you and you represent that you have fully disclosed all pertinent requested information and documentation to Canada Rx Pharmacy before placing your order. You understand and acknowledge that the International MD is a medical physician fully licensed in a country located in the jurisdiction from where your Products are shipped from various countries including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
17. You hereby understand that all of our affiliate Canada Pharmacies DO NOT ship any Medication Product from Canada, and you waive your rights for any requirement to have a an International MD conduct a physical examination of you. You acknowledge that there are no fees charged to you arising from the International MD reviewing your medical information. If there is any change to your physical or medical condition or any change in medications you are taking, you shall notify Rx Canada Pharmacy of any such changes by providing an updated patient profile and medical update at the time you are ordering any additional medications. You also agree to a medical follow up with your physician after receiving your medications and you agree that should you suffer any adverse affects while taking any prescription medication you will immediately contact Your Own Physician and that in the event you come under the care of another physician, you will inform him or her of any and all medications that you have been prescribed.
18. You acknowledge that Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy will not accept any Order unless you deliver a valid original prescription issued by Your Own Physician based upon a personal consultation and examination, as referenced in paragraph 15 above.
19. You agree to appoint Rx Canada Drugs Pharmacy as required, to act as my agent and (“Power of Attorney“) in order to take all steps that deemed necessary to have any Product you order to be procured and dispensed by an approved international contracted pharmacy or licensed and regulated import agent on my behalf located in any of the countries listed below, but are not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States to the same extent that you could do if you were personally present in any of the countries listed below, but are not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States, including: (a) collecting personal health information; (b) disclosing that information to and having a licensed physician (“Secondary Physician”) perform an independent medical review of my personal health information and the prescription issued by your Own Physician in order to obtain a valid prescription for the Product, if required; (c) packaging the Product; and (d) arranging for an agent such as a courier or mail delivery service to deliver the Product to you. You hereby waive your right any requirement of the Secondary Physician to conduct a physical examination of you prior to issuing a valid prescription for the Product, if required. This authorization may be revoked at any time and shall continue until such revocation has been provided by you to Rx Pharmacy, in writing.
20. In the event that you have placed the Order for a child under the age of majority or a dependent, you hereby confirm that you are the parent, legal guardian and/or have power of attorney for the child under the age of majority or dependent, with full authority to agree to these Terms of Sale on their behalf.
21. You hereby give permission to your Own Physician to release any and all medical information and data whatsoever which may be by any of our affiliated Canada Pharmacies Online, the International Physician or Pharmacist upon request for the purpose of performing a medical review to determine whether the Medications prescribed by your Own Physician are appropriate in the circumstances. You understand that this will include reviewing the medical questionnaire and information submitted by your Own Physician and that Online Canada Pharmacy, the International Physician or Pharmacist may contact your Own Physician to obtain further information as may be required.
22. You understand not all Products offered for sale by the Pharmacy are United States Food & Drug Administration (“FDA“) approved in the country which you reside. All our online Canada Pharmacies are professionally managed pharmacies intermediary that negotiates with international fulfillment global network of contracted pharmacies, and licensed export agents to get the best prices. We only work with international contracted pharmacies, and or licensed and regulated import agents licensed by the FDA in their country of origin to sell, stock, in their country of origin and procure medications from licensed pharmacies, and licensed exporters in various countries including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States and operate in accordance with ISO 9001:2008E. You understand all orders are approved, packed, and supervised by a licensed and regulated export agent and local authorized pharmacist and dispensed by a certified and regulated international pharmacy or agency authorized to export medication in the dispensing country of origin listed below, but are not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
23. You understand Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy Online, is extremely selective about the brands they offer. You understand all premium brand name or generic brands are not from Canada, and are from the internationally accredited pharmaceutical manufacturer who supply any specific brand or generic medication in their country of procurement including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
24. You understand by placing any Order for Products and/or services under these Terms of Sale, you acknowledge that you are aware of the FDA’s position in paragraph 2 above, and that you may be contacted by the FDA regarding the importation of the Product by you for personal use from the Canada Pharmacy and you may be required to provide proof of your prescription authorized by your local health, pharmacist or physician in your country of residence, and any Product you order will be dispensed from any of the various countries including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
25. You agree and understand and hereby acknowledge that any International physician shall not be liable for any liability, claim, loss, damages or expenses of any kind whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by any inadequacy, deficiency or unsuitability of any prescription issued by the international physician’s review of my medical information which you have provided. In no event will the international physician be liable or responsible for any damages whatsoever, including, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
26. You understand and acknowledge that Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy is not a pharmacy and does not provide any medical advice, advertise that any product can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made. You further understand and acknowledge that Rx Pharmacy Pharmacy is an international pharmacy procurement referral and administration service established to help me obtain my medications from an approved exporting agent, manufacturer or pharmacy regulated and certified and regulated to sell medication for export in any of the various countries including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
27. You agree and understand that we may enable an online pharmacist referral platform that gives you access to reliable and free information and allows professional pharmacists to offer an innovative service to our actual and future patients. Accessing the information from territories where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the information from any location, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations in your country of residence.
28. You acknowledge and understand we connect with a platform whereby licensed pharmacists are always available online and participate as independent Licensed Pharmacy Professionals. Pharmacists whose licenses are or become suspended or revoked, for any reason, are not permitted and will not participate in any way, including but not limited to submitting answers to any of your questions. So that everyone can enjoy using the Platform, there are rules for all Professionals and any content creation. By submitting questions via our online pharmacist contact form you agree and authorize us to submit your questions to licensed pharmacists who follow these rules:
No Substitute for Health Care Advice
- Pharmacists have no obligation to answer any of your submitted questions;
- Answer a question only when they reasonably believe that the information they provide is likely to be useful and helpful to you;
- If you participate in our online pharmacy contact inquiry you agree and understand a licensed pharmacist from Canada will respond to your question.
- Pharmacists are free to interact professionally with you as a patient at their own discretion, and will keep the personal information of our users confidential.
- Responses shall always be appropriate.
- Share their professional clinical expertise though answers that are evidence-based and consistent with accepted standards in the professional pharmaceutical community.
- Users of our referral platform can find their professional contact information through their Profile.
- Pharmacists will not discuss privileged or confidential details of past or current patients, or accidentally revealing confidential information in an indirect way – such as by discussing hypothetical illustrations that could be traced back to specific patients.
- RxDrugsCanada.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions or injury, loss, or damage arising from or relating to the use (or misuse) of any information, statements, or conclusions contained in or implied by the information provided via our referral platform or in any of the source documentation.
- You agree to provide all necessary information to pharmacists so that they can adequately answer questions. RxDrugsCanada.com reserves the right to suspend and/or delete any information that does not provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, and will not forward any of this information to the patient.
- You agree and understand Pharmacists using the referral platform publish a large proportion of the consultations carried out on their consultation (in respect of the confidentiality of the patients). The information included in such published consultations is intended solely for your general knowledge. It’s not about replacing what a doctor, pharmacist or nurse might tell you. You should not rely on it to diagnose or treat an illness. You must consult your team of professionals if you need medical advice or help. You understands that pharmacists do not provide any medical diagnosis since the pharmacist is not authorized to make so. You also understands that all labels and instructions on the package or in the product monograph of pharmacists’ recommended or otherwise mentioned products must be read carefully and fully followed.
- You agree and understand the use of the referral platform should never delay a medical consultation. You should not rely on the service offered by the referral platform for a life-threatening condition or when delay in dealing with your situation could have a negative impact on your health. The referral platform should not be seen as an incentive to deal with multiple pharmacies and/or pharmacists. RxDrugsCanada.com encourages you to visit with only one pharmacy in your country of residence, to ensure that your pharmacist has in his possession all the information necessary for the proper treatment of your inquiries.
Authorization, Consent and Power of Attorney Attestation
Each time you place an order on any of the Canada Rx Pharmacies, you attest, affirm, and agree that your access to this website, any inquiries via email with respect to the products and services available on this website, and any purchase of any products or services, your access to our website serves as evidence that you, the bearer/purchaser, agree to the aforementioned agreement in its entirety and do hereby certify and accept all the terms and conditions contained herein, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- You hereby authorize and appoint Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy and its agents, affiliates, employees and contractors as my agent and attorney for the limited purpose of taking all steps and signing all documents on your behalf necessary to obtain and procure a prescription from a licensed pharmacist or Doctor located in the jurisdiction of the dispensing pharmacy in any of the various countries including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States that is the equivalent of the prescription included in any order you place, to the same extent as you could do personally if you were present taking those steps and signing those documents yourself. This authorization shall include, but not be limited to: collecting personal health information about you; collecting similar information from my prescribing physician or pharmacist, and disclosing that personal health information to Rx Canada Pharmacy employees, agents, affiliates, contractors, and service providers including any International Physician being retained on my behalf, as required, for the limited purpose of obtaining the International prescription, and purchasing and arranging delivery of the medications prescribed from the international pharmacy and shipping my medication from the dispensing pharmacy located in any of the various countries including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- You hereby consent to Canada Pharmacy Pharmacy, and International MD, and any approved International Pharmacy Fulfillment Center supplying my order, collecting my personal and medical information, maintaining the information necessary to quickly process future orders which may include retaining on file my name, address, phone number, medical information, payment and other information and verifying future orders.
- You hereby acknowledge and understand that Canada Rx Pharmacy will in all instances substitute generic drug equivalents unless specified otherwise by My Own Physician or myself. You also understand that all Canadian Pharmacy Pharmacies will in all instances use only International drug equivalents for brand name, including generics, from any of the various countries including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States to fill your order, and therefore brand names will be from the dispensing pharmacy from their country of origin and may vary. You understand and acknowledge that International drug equivalents refer to drug equivalents from various countries including, but not limited to, Australia, India, Mauritius New Zealand Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- You hereby specifically acknowledge that you are aware that our Canada Pharmacy will transmit your personal health information by electronic means (for example fax, secure internet) to its employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and service providers including the International Physician retained on your behalf by the pharmacy located in the country where your medication is dispensed or to multiple dispensing pharmacies in their country of origin to procure the best prices. You understand that the use of electronic means will enhance the efficiency and timeliness of processing my order. You also understand that Rx Canada, as a custodian of your personal health information will take all appropriate precautions to protect your personal health information from its improper disclosure or use. You hereby consent to Rx Drugs Canada to transmission of your personal health information by electronic means.
- In the event you were directed to Canada Rx Pharmacy Online procurement services through an affiliate or intermediary (for example Pharmacy Benefit Manager, Health Management Organization, or other healthcare service provider), You hereby authorize Rx Drugs Canadian Pharmacy to release the following data to such an intermediary:
1. An identifier number that was provided indicating that you were a patient referred from that source;
2. Any financial information that will permit the processing of any claims on your behalf;
You understand and agree that all such intermediaries will enter into Confidentiality Agreements where they agree to abide by the privacy policies of Rx Canada Pharmacy Pharmacy relating to the protection of your personal health information. You specifically consent to the transmission of the forgoing information by electronic means.
REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLOSURE
You hereby represent that ALL of the following statements you have provided are true and you attest, affirm, that by placing an order at Rx Canada Pharmacy and your electronic agreement of the terms and conditions serves as evidence that you, the buyer/purchaser, agree to the aforementioned agreement in its entirety do hereby certify and accept all the terms and conditions contained herein, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions and agree that Canada Pharmacy Online and its employees and contractors (physicians and nurses, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians) are relying on these representations made by you:
1. You are of the legal age of majority or older where you reside;
2. You can make your own medical decisions according to the law of the country, state, or other applicable jurisdiction where you reside;
3. The prescription you are requesting Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy to assist you in procuring was prescribed by a qualified physician licensed where I obtained the prescription;
4. The prescription you are requesting Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy to assist you in procuring has not been altered in any way nor has it been filled prior to submission Rx Drugs Pharmacy Pharmacy. You agree to immediately destroy all copies of my prescription once it has been filled;
5. The prescription you are requesting Rx Drugs Canada to assist you in procuring is not more than one year old from the date the prescription was originally written;
6. With respect to any of the medications which you now or hereinafter order from Rx Canada Online Pharmacy , you will take the same for at least 30 days immediately prior to the date that you submit your order to Canada Rx Pharmacy Online;
7. You are not violating any laws where you reside by placing this order;
8. You will use any medication obtained for you by Rx Drugs Canada strictly according to the instructions provided by the physician who prescribed the medication;
9. You are placing this order for medication for your sole use and you will not provide any quantity of this medication to any other person;
10. You are not seeking or relying on any medical information from Rx Canada Pharmacy Online and you have consulted a qualified physician licensed where you obtained the prescription within the last year; and
11. You will immediately contact the physician who provided your prescription included with this order or your primary physician in the event you suffer any unexpected side effects from any medication obtained for you by Canada Pharmacy Pharmacy.
12. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that by placing your order (or initiating your order) through any of the Canada Rx Pharmacies website, you become a customer, and therefore may receive communications from our affiliate Online Canada Pharmacies concerning your order or other promotional offers.
13. You agree Rx Canada Pharmacy has made no representations or warranties to you, including, without limitation, representations or warranties with respect to any delivered medications’ usefulness or fitness for a particular purpose (including, without limitation, its appropriateness for curing or helping relieve any particular ailment, illness or disease, or its potential or actual side or adverse effects whether previously known or unknown).
14. You understand all medical content is supplied by a third party company who is independent from RxDrugsCanada.com web site. As such, this web site can not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, and or medical efficacy of the information provided. In all circumstances, you should seek the advice of a health professional pertaining to drug, treatment and or medical condition advice. You understand and acknowledge that not all products are shipped by any of our contracted Canadian pharmacies. RxDrugsCanada.com contracts with regulated licensed pharmacy dispensaries, manufacturers and or regulated and licensed exporters internationally that ship products directly to our customers. Some of the jurisdiction include but are not limited to Australia, United Kingdom, Turkey, Singapore, India and Mauritius. The products within your order may be shipped from any one of these jurisdiction depending on the availability and cost of the products at the time you place your order. The products are procured from these countries as well as others where the products are available.
TERMS OF PURCHASE AND SALE
We do not provide and legal services as a substitute for health care advice of a physician. Please contact your own physician for consultation.
We cannot exchange medication or refund once an order has been is filled, unless the medication provided to me is not exactly as per my prescription requirements.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
You hereby release and save Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy and its employees, officers, directors, delegates, agents, affiliates and contractors (including physicians and nurses, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians) harmless from any and all litigation and lawsuits, demands, liabilities, claims, actions, expenses, losses and damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, general, direct, special, indirect and consequential damages and costs of litigation (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from:
- Use of medication procured on my behalf by Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy including, without limitation, any and all side effects whether previously known or unknown;
- Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy or its contractors’ manner or timeliness of completing any actions you have authorized above, including, without limitation, the manner or timeline in prescribing the appropriate strength, dosage, or dispensing any medication and non-child-protective packaging;
- your breach of any terms, conditions or representations or warranties in this agreement.
This release shall be deemed to release any Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy affiliated pharmacy or fulfillment center or pharmacist contractors from compliance with the applicable standards of practice or usual professional duties and obligations, which a pharmacist in their normal course of duties owed.
If any term or provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by any court, such determination shall not invalidate the rest of this agreement which shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid term or provision had not been made part of this agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that any dispute that may arise between you and Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy or any of it’s agents shall:
a) be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which the product(s) are shipped to me and the courts located in the country where the products were shipped from shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes (unless RxDrugsCanada.com elects otherwise at its sole discretion), without regard to conflict of laws principles.
b) insofar as such dispute relates to Rx Drugs Canada Pharmacy or any of it’s agents shall be governed by the medical regulatory laws of British Anguilla Islands. When you access this website, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the medical regulatory laws of The British Anguilla Islands and agree that they shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any such disputes.
c) insofar as such dispute relates to any Rx Canada Pharmacy agents located elsewhere in the world, the disputes should be governed by the local laws applicable to the contracts formed in that jurisdiction and the courts of that jurisdiction shall have sole and exclusive authority over any such dispute.
CONSENT FOR PROCUREMENT AND SHIPMENT OF PRODUCTS
a) you without reservation or restriction understand fully that RxDrugsCanada.com is not a pharmacy authorized by any governmental entity or agency that is authorized to dispense any product or prescription medication, and that all products are dispensed from a licensed and regulated pharmacy, pharmaceutical manufacturer or pharmaceutical exporter from and international contracted fulfillment center located in their country of origin in the jurisdiction that is included but not limited to Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Turkey, India, Singapore and Mauritius.
b) you agree, understand and give your consent and authorization that by ordering from this website any of the products within your order may be shipped from any one of these jurisdiction depending on the availability and cost of the products at the time you place your order, and you authorize and provide your consent, and agree to receiving any of the products you have ordered from but not limited to Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Turkey, India, Singapore and Mauritius or any other these country where your product is in stock and available.
c) you the client, state you are the person whom you represent yourself to be herein, and you affirm the information within any order for a product application is complete and accurate, and that the prescription you will provide to purchase any product is a legitimate, and official prescription issued by a licensed physician in your country of residency. You represent, warrant and covenant that: You are of legal age as per your country of residency and have the full right and authority to enter into this Agreement and you agree to accept full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in your order and prescription as solely yours.
d) you agree that you do not reside in any country to which
import of any prescription medication products are prohibited or restricted.
e) you agree that you are not prohibited by any court in the jurisdiction of your residency to be in possession of any product or medication that would violate any of the terms and conditions of any court order.
f) you expressly acknowledge we reserve the right to change, modify, update or discontinue any product for any reason in the event it becomes regulated as a controlled substance and we will elect to replace any product with an alternate product subject to your approval for replacement as they become available. You understand any product is not to be used for personal abuse, resale, or to use, deal with or pass off any product or act upon it as if they were genuine brand name or generic products from your country of residency, or to induce any person by the belief that it is a genuine brand or generic product from Canada or the United States.
AUTHORIZATION CONSENT AND ATTESTATION
By ordering any product from RxDrugsCanada.com I attest, affirm, and acknowledge that by placing an order and registering to create an account serves as evidence that I, the patient and or buyer, agree to the aforementioned agreement in its entirety and do hereby certify and accept all the legal terms and conditions contained herein, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS CLARIFICATION
If you require further clarification or understanding of any of the terms and conditions of our please contact us online.